May 18, 2009

Belated Thank You's


I won a couple of blog prizes a while ago and promptly thanked the givers. But it is long overdue for me to publicly acknowledge their generosity.

First of all, I won a cool beaded bookmark from Jeanette of
Net on the Net! Ever since I got it, I have been using it as my bookmark of choice for the hardback books that I borrow from the library. She is a good friend who I met in the Photo Challenge about a year ago, and I have been following her blog ever since. Thank you, Jeanette!

Second, I won an Amish coloring book and crayons from Joni of
Old Centennial Farmhouse! I plan to use a few of the drawings for redwork stitchery patterns, and then I will pass the book and crayons on to someone with children for their coloring fun. I started following Joni’s blog earlier this year. We share a common interest in country living and politics, LOL. Thank you, Joni!

7 comments:

  1. You are a lucky one it seems Donna.
    It is all that 'LURVE" you spred around,It comes back to you!
    Anyway...Love ya buddy!
    And your goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wins!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such a sweet coloring book. I love the Amish!!

    As you know, I also received a book-mark from sweet Jeanette. It's one of my prized possessions! :)

    Hope you're feeling well today, and taking care of the knee. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun prizes!! Have fun coloring!!! Let Marty have a turn!Hahaa..hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna...I know. I still have a post waiting about the book I got from you...I even have the pictures in my computer!!LOL

    Hugfs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh!!! Love the header!! He's so Cute!! You were lucky to get that shot!hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Marty, here! Donna loves comments, and I faithfully pass them on to her. Thank you so much for visiting!