February 11, 2013

New Blog - A Personal Photo Challenge


Drum roll, please. As a result of some expressed interest, I’ve made the leap and set up a new blog for photo challenges!


This new blog is dedicated to providing routine challenges to expand and practice digital photography skills. Topics will be announced on an approximately monthly basis, along with a schedule on when to post images on your personal blogs.


What are the requirements? Only a digital camera and a willingness to challenge yourself. It doesn’t matter whether you are a new photographer or a seasoned one. Each challenge is a personal one, based on your own knowledge, interest, and time. As an added bonus, you’ll also have a wonderful time visiting other participants and viewing their images.

A Personal Photo Challenge blog is still a work in progress, but it’s ready enough for the “follower” signups to begin! In the next step, we’ll be chatting about possible challenge topics.

I hope you will want to join in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Well you can count me in. I can't guarantee that I'll always be up for the challenge but I'm sure going to give it a try :) Going over now to hit the follow button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary... : )

    Hope that you will give very specific directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I won't be giving directions or tutorials. There will be topics, along with some examples or explanation about the topic. I might give a web link or two if resources are really necessary. If the topic is "flowers," for example, are you really going to need any help with that? Of course not! On the other hand, if the topic is " shallow depth of field," then I would offer some a web link or two to explain the concept.

      Delete
  3. That sounds very interesting. I better start practicing now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. I need a reason to take more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, Donna, what is the comment before mine?
    I'm guessing you'll delete it. :)

    I'm not a photographer, but will certainly follow along!

    Love to you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a spammer registered & got through. Thanks for letting me know. He's getting reported!

      Delete
  6. I joined! A little nervous because you are so good I may not be able to live up to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Marty, here! Donna loves comments, and I faithfully pass them on to her. Thank you so much for visiting!