From time to time, I have posted about various fine and folk arts and the creative people behind them. Today, I want to introduce you to blogging friend, artisan, and fellow Tennesseean: Lana Manis.
I have admired Lana’s exquisite art work over the years and have watched her effortless transitions in mastering various media. She has recently branched out into a new direction for her cottage industry by creating chic, cottage style paintings with a modernly fresh pallete of colors. To support her business efforts, Lana has rolled out a new blog and etsy shop. Both of them are called Lana Manis Designs. And she has asked me to help her spread the word and offer a giveaway for one of her lovely fine art prints! Of course, I said yes!
There will only be one lucky winner for this giveaway, but customers of the Lana Manis Designs etsy shop are also rewarded. During the months of July and August, you may use the following $5 discount code for any order of $15 or more at the Lana Manis Designs etsy shop: 5OFFSUMMER2013
Here are the giveaway details:
- The prize is one fine art print ($15 value) available from the "Prints" section of the Lana Manis Designs etsy shop. The winner will select the print of their choice. Entries are limited to only those with U.S. addresses.
- For one entry, visit the Lana Manis Designs etsy shop and leave a comment here telling me your favorite item.
- For a second entry, follow the Lana Manis Designs blog and leave a comment here telling me that you did so.
- For a third entry, sign up for the Lana Manis Designs newsletter and leave a comment here telling me that you did so.
- Wednesday, July 17, is the last day to enter. I’ll announce a winner on July 18.
Thank you and good luck, everyone!
Special Notes: To compensate for my efforts to publicize her business and host the giveaway, Lana is providing me a fine art print. And I picked the lavender design in the third photo shown above! Also, Lana is the creator of all of the photos in this post.