April 1, 2008

First of April Brings Milestones

* The cottage is officially off the market. We are taking a needed rest from the aggravation of selling our property, and we will be searching for a new realtor.

* I have been retired 6 months. It has been like a gigantic vacation! The work stress is now a distant memory.

* A reorganization was announced at my former office. My former boss (who did not treat me well) got demoted, and she now has no supervisory responsibilities.

* We mowed the yard for the first time this year.

Spring of 2008 - Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Karma has a way of taking care of things!lol...Yeah for the 1st mow og the season!! I've now done it twice!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure does! You reap what you sow.

    Now that the yard is mowed, we get to weed our HUGE flowerbeds today. Lots of exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Marty, here! Donna loves comments, and I faithfully pass them on to her. Thank you so much for visiting!