My good friend Kim at Homesteaders Heart just tagged me! I’ll get even, Kim! Be looking for the flying monkeys to arrive any minute now! Hahaha!
The rules of this tag are to list 5 things about these 5 things that are about me. And, then I have to “tag” 5 people. (Oh no, I bet I will have to set some extra places at the dinner table for the flying monkeys that will end up at my doorstep too!) Kim said this wasn’t hard. Yes, it was! I had to bruise my poor little noggin’ trying to answer these questions! And, I am still trying to understand why there are SIX groups of 5 questions! I suspect that “The Five Tag” got warped while it was zipping through the blog-o-sphere.
10 Years Ago:
1. My hubby and I had been together 17 years.
2. I had been an environmental auditor for 10 years and was looking for a different job.
3. I was saving like mad so I could retire early. (Mission accomplished - yeah!)
4. I was enjoying a lovely vacation with my hubby to Port Townsend, Seattle, and Victoria.
5. I was doing projects around our 6-year old homestead.
5 Things on Today’s “To-Do” List:
1. Complete this listing and get it posted!
2. Catch up on the laundry.
3. Run a shopping errand.
4. Watch a little of the football game on TV between UT and whoever, LOL.
5. Breathe slowly into a brown paper bag when I do my weekly check of the investment portfolio.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
4. Diet root beer
5. Frozen grapes
5 Things I Would Do If I Were Millionaire:
1. The same things I do now!
3. Clip coupons and buy things on sale
4. Contribute to my favorite charities (Salvation Army, Paws with a Cause, St. Jude Medical Center)
5. Breathe slowly into a brown paper bag when I do my weekly check of the investment portfolio!
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Manhattan, Kansas
2. Decatur, Illinois
3. Chattanooga, Tennessee
4. Silver Spring, Maryland
5. Knoxville, Tennessee
5 Jobs That I Have Had (or still have today, in some cases)
2. Restaurant cashier
3. Restaurant assistant manager
4. Design engineer for a nuclear power plant
5. Licensing project manager for a high-level radioactive waste facility
1. Cindy of The Gathering Room
2. Joan of Joan's Journeys
3. Cindra of Knits and Pics and Favorite Things
4. Kylie of A Bite of Country Cupcakes
5. Jeanette of Net on the Net