May 21, 2012

Why I Don't Shoot Portraits


I’m a bit preoccupied and knee-deep in Photoshop training right now. And the lawn service still hasn’t spread fresh mulch on our flowerbeds. So a post that features our flowerbeds, including the new little retaining wall, keeps getting postponed. ~Sigh.~

In the meantime, here’s a little video that brilliantly (and humorously) explains why I don’t have the patience to shoot people portraits. Photographing landscapes, still life, and  wildlife is so much quieter and less frustrating! 

6 comments:

  1. Hahaaaaaa.... Yes, I posted this on Facebook a while bac for all the photographers buddies... I've heard some of these as well but I just tell it like it is....
    LOVE your shots girl!!!
    Hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I liked it when he said "do you use photoshop? I have picnik"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna! That is hilarious. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this and it really does make you just have to shake your head in wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. I've seen this on Facebook. I really have heard some of that when I was doing portraits for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Marty, here! Donna loves comments, and I faithfully pass them on to her. Thank you so much for visiting!