June 17, 2009

Photoshop Elements 7 Information


Thank you for all of your sweet comments about my altered flag picture shown in the June 14th post! With my surgery looming in the very near future and a long recovery period ahead, I will not be preparing a tutorial for this photo editing technique. But I will tell you where there is an Elements tutorial for it already on the internet.

A couple of months ago, I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 7. I learned that Adobe has a free online service that integrates with this version of the software, and I signed up. Instructions on how to sign up and access the web site can be found
HERE. Many free tutorials are available through this service, including the one that I used to create the altered flag photo. I have just started to scratch the surface of the tutorial resources here, but I am impressed so far.

5 comments:

  1. You Should be! The flag is beautiful...I'll go check out the site! Happy night girl!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out also as I can use all the help available. hahahha

    Now, you rest up for that surgery and know that we'll ALL be pulling for you for success and being PAIN FREE!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job and thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete

Marty, here! Donna loves comments, and I faithfully pass them on to her. Thank you so much for visiting!